12.07.2011

{Effortless Perfection} Studio Choo Floral Design



I think the first time I fell in love with Studio Choo was when I featured one of their weddings, and just couldn't stop raving about the florals. I personally love the wildflower look and a very deconstructed look. It is all so imperfectly perfect. And it just looks effortless, which kills me every time. 

So you can imagine my excitement when hearing Studio Choo is on board for the florals at The Lab. You are all in luck, as these two just kill it and will definitely be bringing their game to The Lab! I can't wait to see what wonders these two lovely ladies come up with! I'll leave you with some amazing images of their work, which will probably have you in awe...so I'll  leave you with their website as well so you can go about stalking them all day :)

PS: Don't forget to get your tickets. :)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment