12.07.2011

{Vintage Pretties} Milkglass Vintage Rentals


Milkglass Vintage Rentals is a perfect addition to any wedding. Her finds can be added to any wedding in countess ways to create something simply amazing. Her collection of goodies never seizes to amaze and excite me. Just like with any of our lovely vendors, the proof is in the photos, and let me just say it was hard to only pick a few photos, seeing as they are all fantastic.

Milkglass Vintage Rentals will be stocking The Lab with some wonderful vintage goodies all over the place. So look out for these lovely additions and you too will be totally inspired and excited to add some of these props, seating sets, or gorgeous tables into the mix for your big day.

She was actually at my wedding making things look awesome. I had an idea of what I wanted and where I wanted it, but I basically left it up to her in terms of what to use and where to use it. Her styling abilities are just as wonderful as her inventory. She styled some wonderful tables, seating seats and just added props basically everywhere that fit. And it turned out wonderfully!

Oh and did I mention that Milkglass can create CUSTOM pieces?!?! Now that is totally awesome. What do you want? They can make it for you :)

Grab your tickets to The Lab and see if you can spot all the vintage awesomeness around the event!








No comments:

Post a Comment